Going outdoors and wearing a sandal? That does not necessarily exclude.
The Sonora Crosstown Birko-Flor® Nubuck offers a secure fit to the foot thanks to three adjustable straps. The cork footbed is anatomically shaped and additionally supports sure-footedness. All that is missing is the right sole to safely stand on rough surfaces: with the 2-component polyurethane sole, this is no problem. The narrow suede insole is particularly breathable and promises a good foot climate
Original Birkenstock Footbed
At the heart of every Birkenstock is the original BIRKENSTOCK footbed - contoured to support you in all the right places for your every day life. A simple solution since 1774
- Upper:Birko-Flor: Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
- Footbed Material:Cork: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Insole:Suede: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Outsole:EVA: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned
- Material: Birko-Flor® Nubuck
- Sole: 2-component polyurethane sole
- Footbed lining: suede
- Footbed: latex and cork anatomically shaped footbed
- 2 buckle adjustable front leg straps, 1 buckle adjustable strap on the heel