Through the fields, up the mountain and along the ridge – on energetic day hikes, you can get everything you need in the ACS HIKE 38 PACK, from your shell jacket to your snacks. This is the largest model in the ACS HIKE series, with extremely good back ventilation.
Your map, GPS and energy bars can be kept handy in the waist belt pocket, front pocket or lid compartment. There is room for the rest of your kit in the large main compartment and base compartment. And if you decide to take the pack on a hut-to-hut hike, there is even room for your hut bag.
When you are hiking fast on flat trails, up and down hills or in very warm weather, and the going gets sweaty, the packs in our ACS series keep you comfortable and dry. The ACS suspension system ensures a refreshing flow of air across your back. The only contact point with your back is the air-permeable mesh, and there is a gap between the body of the pack and your back that allows fresh air to circulate.
ACS: flexible, classic suspension system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Trekking pole attachment
- Equipped for a helmet fastener (available separately)
- Side compression straps
- Reflective detailing
- Large main compartment with inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, vertical front pocket, lid compartment with key clip, fold-out side pocket, 2 Elasticated mesh pockets, waist belt pocket
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Back length: M - L
- Measurements: 68 x 33 x 31 cm
- Capacity: 38 litres
- Weight: 1370g
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- DELRIN: high-tenacity thermoplastic material (frame)
|Product Type||Hiking Pack|
|Storage Capacity (Litres)||38|