Water resistant, windproof and very breathable down jacket with herringbone structure outer fabric
Aperitifs at the snow bar, then dinner at the Ice Restaurant? Dress for the occasion in the TEMPLE HILL COAT. This exceptionally warm and stylish coat is sure to attract admiring looks wherever you choose to wear it.
Packed full of high quality down, the TEMPLE HILL is designed to keep you warm through the coldest Polar nights. The signature feature of this coat is the contrast between the body and the sleeves. The body features a windproof outer fabric that makes the coat a little bit warmer. The fabric is breathable and has a stylish herringbone structure. The sleeves are quilted and the fabric has a slightly shiny finish.
In the shoulders and hood, we've used a warm synthetic fibre insulation. It retains its outstanding insulation performance even when damp, which is a big advantage in the rain or snow. And to make sure you stay warm and cosy when the icy wind blows, we've added a high collar.
- STORMLOCK WOOLTEC HEATHER: windproof, breathable and water resistant fabric with natural marled look and distinctive herringbone structure
- STORMLOCK BRILLIANT: light, windproof, water resistant and breathable fabric with shiny finish
- 80/20 duck down fill (600 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres (hood & shoulders)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets
- Style:SHELL: 100% POLYESTER#LINING: 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING: 80% GREY DUCK DOWN, 20% FEATHER, CONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN