This bike will be shipped to the Torpedo7 store of your choice where it will then be built by one of our qualified bike mechanics. We will email you when it is ready to be collected.
By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
It has a lowstep frame that makes it easy to mount and dismount, disc brakes that provide stopping power in any weather, and wide tires for extra stability. This ride is dependable, affordable, and full of features that make for comfortable everyday adventures.
It's right for you if...
The tech you get
The final word
Why you'll love it
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off—no need to swing your leg over!
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with co-workers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
|Frame:||Alpha Gold Aluminum, lowstep, rack & fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, IS disc brake mount, 135x5mm QR|
|Fork:||Verve Steel, threaded steel steerer, IS disc mount, 460mm axle-to-crown, 100x5mm QR|
|Hub front:||Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR|
|Hub rear:||Formula DC-31, alloy, 6-bolt, 6/7/8 speed freewheel, 135x5mm QR|
|Rim:||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve|
|Spokes:||14g stainless steel|
|Tyre:||Bontrager H5 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x45c|
|Max tire size:||700x45c with or without fenders|
|Shifter:||Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed|
|Front derailleur:||Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear derailleur:||Shimano Altus M310|
|Crank:||Forged alloy, 48/38/28, chainguard, 170mm length|
|Bottom bracket:||Sealed bearing, 68mm threaded|
|Cassette:||SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed|
|Pedal:||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Seatpost:||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
|Handlebar:||Trek Urban, alloy, 25.4mm, comfort sweep, 45mm rise, 620mm width|
|*Stem:||Size: S Bontrager Quill, 25.4mm clamp, 25 degree rise, 60mm reach|
|Size: M, L Bontrager Quill, 25.4mm clamp, 25 degree rise, 100mm reach|
|Headset:||1-1/8'' threaded, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings|
|Brake:||Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor|
|Weight:||M - 13.98 kg / 30.82 lbs|
|Weight limit:||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).|
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.* Accessories sold separately*
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen