This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
It's a real road bike at a great price, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag.
It's built according to Trek's performance heritage and backed by a lifetime warranty. The stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence,
the unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly.
Weight at 56cm - 9.72 kg / 21.43 lbs
- Frame 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts
- Fork Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front Hub Alloy
- Rear Hub Alloy
- Rims Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Tires Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x28c
- Shifters Shimano Claris, 8 speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Claris
- Rear derailleur Shimano Claris
- Crank Shimano RS-200, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket Sealed Cartridge
- Cassette Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Chain Shimano HG71
- Pedals Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage, toe clip and strap
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Grips Bontrager tape
- Headset Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8Ë?
- Brakeset Alloy dual-pivot
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*