This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
Domane SL 5 Disc is all about smooth riding, speed and versatility.
The lightweight OCLV Carbon frame has both Front and Rear IsoSpeed to smooth out bumps in the road and reduce fatigue so you can stay stronger on long adventures. It has an upgraded Shimano 105 drive train, disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and an easy-access internal storage compartment for stowing ride essentials.
It's right for you if...
You want a versatile, capable carbon bike with a super smooth ride that keeps you going strong on all-day adventures. It's a great choice if you're likely to ride in conditions where the added capability of wider tyres and disc brakes will make a big difference.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a stable Endurance Geometry, powerful flat-mount disc brakes and a full 2x11 Shimano 105 group set. Plus, a micro-adjust seat mast, mudguard mounts and Tubeless Ready wheels wrapped in wider 700x32 tyres. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's capability and sleek look.
The final word
Carbon, comfort, capability. Domane SL 5 Disc is purpose-built for long rides with a carbon frame, stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed. You also get the added advantage of a higher-end Shimano 105 drive train and powerful disc brakes that let you run wider tyres.
Why you'll love it
This bike is super versatile, super smooth and equally suited to racing, club rides and all-day adventures on the open road
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer
The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- *spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
- Frameset Frame 500 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, BITS internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- *Fork Size: 44, 47 Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Size: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front Hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear Hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Rim Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tire Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x32 c
- *Shifter Size: 44, 47, 50, 52 Shimano 105 R7025, short-reach lever, 11-speed
- Size: 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000, Shadow design, medium cage
- *Crank Size: 44, 47 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 165 mm length
- Size: 47, 50, 52 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 170 mm length
- Size: 54, 56 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 172.5 mm length
- Size: 58, 60, 62 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 175 mm length
- Bottom Bracket Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette Shimano 105 HG700-11, 11-34, 11-speed
- Chain Shimano 105 HG601, 11-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails, 154 mm width