Multi Tools Kits
Super light weight storage for essential tools, hidden away in your steerer tube.
The Stash hides a 8-piece multi-tool and spoke key inside your steerer, weighting just 135g. Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required.
- 42mm bottom cap model for tapered steerer fork
- Easy Access: Compact multitool stored inside your steerer. Always ready for the unexpected.
- Versatile Function: 8-piece Multi-tool: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, T25, Flathead / Spoke key: 0, 1, 2, 3 with valve core removing function.
- Quick Install: Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required.
- Lightweight: System weight 135g (incl. multitool).
- High Compatibility: Suitable for bikes with an open end steerer tube with the "bottom of fork crown to top of stem" length from 150mm to 240mm. Two different versions for Tapered and 1 1/8" Straight steerer tubes.
Ensure Your Fork Is Compatible -Very Important
Incompatible forks: Giant Overdrive 2 Forks. Cannondale Lefty Forks. Carbon Steerers
Steerer Tube Inner Diameter
The inner diameter of your steerer tube must be at least 24.1mm. We are not currently aware of any tapered steerer tubes that do not meet this requirement. If fitting unsure, you can check this by inserting the tip of the tool sleeve into the steerer tube above the star nut BEFORE adjusting the star nut position.
Steerer Tube Length
- Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
- Fox (except Fox 38) = 190mm (7.5") min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen