This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
This bike is available for purchase online, but must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Giant bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - this is an international policy for Giant bikes.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front triangle, ALUXX SL Aluminium rear triangle
- Fork DVO custom-tuned Diamond D2
- Shock DVO custom-tuned Topaz 2 T3
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35, Diameter 35mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch S dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle Contact SL (neutral)
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes SRAM Code R [F] 200mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers SRAM Code R
- Cassette SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10x50
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset TruVativ Descendent 6k, Eagle Dub, Boost, 32
- Bottom Bracket SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims Giant TR 1 Hookless Alloy DBL WheelSystem
- Hubs Giant TR 1 Hookless Alloy DBL WheelSystem, 28H
- Spokes Giant TR 1 Hookless Alloy DBL WheelSystem
- Tires [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.4 WT, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.