Login & Write a Review
Mountain Equipment Arete Hooded Down Jacket2 Reviews
or /week for months
An alpine essential, this versatile hooded duvet provides critical insulation with minimum weight and pack size.
The ultimate in lightweight alpine insulation. With a little extra length and a highly functional hood, this minimalist jacket uses a resilient water resistant down fill to give reliable protection for pre-dawn starts, freezing belays and committing ski tours.
- Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 157g (Size L) of water resistant 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable Mountain HC Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 Napoleon pocket
- Lycra® bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop
Sort by: Newest First