By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Lightweight, mid-flexing freestyle performance and seamless shell design for riding features across the mountain.
Those who appreciate the balance of medium-flex tweakability and fluid flex should step into the men's Burton Swath Snowboard Boots. Ultraweave shell material eliminates bulky seams, creating a lightweight, durable, and seamless shell. While an articulated cuff opens up the range of motion for a freestyle feel with solid heel hold. Speed Zone lacing maintains powerful control with warrantied-for-life New England Rope laces. ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot and performs in all temps, while heat-moldable liners and reflective heat tech in the boot crank up the warmth and comfort, so you can ride longer.
- GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue; Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure
- 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride; Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen