By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
All-star shred tech meets varsity jacket style. You're in the starting lineup now.
Get ready to show the older kids what's up with the varsity influenced boys' Burton Gameday Jacket. With DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric and low-profile Thermacore insulation that's zonally mapped, all-day adventures are encouraged. The Room-to-Grow system in the sleeves allows for multi-season use, and the zippered hand-warmer pockets provide secure places to stash your precious cargo.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Nylon taffeta lining
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Internal chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen