Men's Snow Clothing
The product of heavy rider feedback, a pant inspired by legendary outerwear of decades past, with features unlike any other on the mountain.
Riders know best, and the men's Burton Vicker Snowboard Pants feature all kinds of clever features called for by the experts themselves. DRYRIDE™ 2-layer fabric with fully taped seams provides wind and a waterproof barrier against the elements. Mapped THERMOLITE® insulation provides Warmth around the seat and knees. Removable foam EVA padding in the knees provides protection without the bulky padded look. A high back panel keeps snow from sneaking in, while suspenders carry the whole team.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Removable Perforated EVA Knee Pads
- Removable Velcro Suspender System
- Regular Fit
- Waterproofing: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Cotton/Nylon Blend Twill Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G], Blocked with DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric and Stretch Softshell Back Panel [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Warmth: Living Lining™ Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [80G at Butt and Knees] and Blocked Embossed Taffeta and Mesh
- Long Outer Thigh Vents with Mesh-Lined Test-I-Zipper creating Crossflow Venting™
- Stretch softshell high back panel
- Insulated Butt and Knees
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Men's Burton Pant Standard Features Package