Endura was thinking of riders like you when it designed its new Luminite II Jacket, the compact, 2.5-layer material was used for its ability to keep wind and water out, thanks to the waterproof fabric and fully taped seams.
Designed to close to the body, but not overly tight the Luminite II fits over everyday clothing, lightweight flexible fabric does an excellent job of pulling moisture to the outer layer, keeping you dry and comfortable on the inside. And speaking of keeping the elements out, the Luminite II was built with a bonded and laser-cut double storm flap on the centre zipper, assuring that your clothes underneath remain clean, dry, and presentable for the day
Made with reflective chevrons throughout, providing 360 degrees of visibility with the added safety of Endura’s own original integrated, rear-pocket LED light unit, which runs up to 50hrs on a single coin cell battery and with a twist stud attachment that allows the light to be easily removed when the jackets getting washed.
Single zippered chest pocket and fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets provide safe storage for your bike lock keys and other essentials, while a rear zippered pocket with protective flap holds any additional gear you might need.
- Fully seam-sealed compact 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable fabric.
- Emblazoned with high visibility 360 degree reflective safety chevrons.
- Luminite LED light unit integrated into the rear pocket for additional security 3 flash phase options.
- Zipped chest and handwarmer pockets.
- Rear zipper pocket with storm flap.
- Adjustable neck and hem cords concealed in front pockets.
- Bonded and laser cut double storm flap on centre zip.
- Cosy-touch lining in handwarmer pockets and inner collar.
- Reflective Velcro cuff adjusters.
- Breathability: 10,000g // Waterproof: 10,000mm.
Sort by: Newest First