Full Face Helmet
The Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet is a lightweight and extremely protective full face helmet which continues to show up on podiums season after season.
The Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet is the pinnacle of performance mountain bike products. Pulling from their 40-year history of design and engineering excellence, Fox added bike-specific functionality for increased performance. The result is a lightweight and extremely protective MTB helmet that continues to show up on podiums season after season.
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low-friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
- MIPS Equiped: Reduces rotational violence to the brain on angled impacts.
- Luxury Interior: The Dri Lex® comfort inner liner is ultra-soft, highly breathable and rapidly wicks moisture.
- Maximum Ventilation: 17 total vents for exceptional breathability.
- MIPS Equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Precision fit and designed using 2 shell sizes and 3 EPS dimensions
- Maximum venting and airflow with 17 total vents and channels
- High-tech Dri Lex® luxury interior with 3D molded cheek pads
- Podium proven year after year
- Designed and engineered in California
|Base Colour||Red, Black|