The Fox Womens 180 PRIX Pant offers a tonal look on our most versatile MX kit
The design uses our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with strategic stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For dependability and longevity, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen printed graphics
- Hip pads included