Aggressive-looking for aggressive running.
Built on a wider last, the new all-terrain 2017 Men's STINSON ATR 4's more accommodating fit takes you far and wide in comfort. Now with a wider fit in the forefoot and toe box, giving plenty of width and comfort - perfect for long, hard runs and ultra-races on trails and roads. With maximum cushioning and its durable all terrain outsole using 4mm lugs, you can go farther and longer and be surefooted whatever the conditions. Pavement, gravel, rocky trails - take your pick, the Hoka One One Stinson 4 ATR can handle them all.
A versatile shoe for versatile runners, this fast, high-cushioning yet lightweight workhorse offers comfort, traction and durability no matter what the terrain.
- CATEGORY: ULTRA SIZE
- META-ROCKER: LATE STAGE (SUPPORT) - provides forefoot stability
- WIDTH FIT: MEDIUM to WIDE
- WEIGHT: 272g in 7USW, 336g in 9USM
- 2.2 Volume CMEVA+ the highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE for maximum, lightweight cushioning
- 32mm under forefoot
- 37mm under heel
- Drop: 5mm
- Updated with a wider platform and more accommodating fit
- Stable late stage Meta-Rocker
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- Speedframe construction for midfoot capture and support
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package
Ortholite, breathable, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
- Women: 5.5 - 11 USW
- Men: 7 - 14 USM
- All Women's shoes have a specific women's last
Hoka One One has engineered a unique performance midsole geometry that features a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebounding foam than standard running shoes. Along with maximal cushioning, this provides runners of all types with an energizing, stable ride. Hoka One One understood from the beginning that natural foot motion was extremely important for uniformity of stride. Hoka One One running shoes incorporate minimum drop geometry along with a rolling rocker design to promote consistent rhythm in the runner's foot strike.
Engineered Oversized midsole volume that can be up to 2.5X the volume of performance specific foam material in the midsole compared to standard running shoes.
Benefit: Great shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and inherently stable ride which is designed to reduce the fatigue in your feet, legs and core.
The Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
Benefit: Designed for active recovery by supporting a runner’s form and efficient running mechanics.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, as opposed to sitting on top.
Benefit: Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet running styles.