Leatt Knee Guard 3DF 5.01 Review
The 3DF 5.0 Knee Guards are lightweight, slim and flexible. Made of 3DF AirFit soft impact foam, they not only ensure a comfortable fit, but also offer quality protection as the soft foam hardens instantly upon impact, absorbing the impact. CE tested and certified, these knee guards score a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
Now with a new 25% slimmer profile, they are low-profile and boast other new features such as wider, silicone printed elastic cuffs to keep them in place. They also feature new additional side protection and a pre-curved 3D design that ensures a better fit as well as functionality.
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Total Leatt® protection score of 13 points
- New 25% slimmer CE impact certified profile
- New increased side protection
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- New wider, silicone printed elastic cuffs
- New 30mm low-profile elastic Velcro strap with easy-pull suede finger tabs
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Weight: 500g – 1.1 lbs