Multi-Tools & Pocket Knives
The greatest multi-tool of all time is now even greater with replaceable wire cutters.
The most popular Leatherman, the Wave has set the standard in multi-tools for the past 20 years. Used by professionals world-wide, the Wave allows you to quickly access 4 of the 18 tools (2 knife blades, a file and a saw) with one hand, and without opening the tool. All blades lock, and the fixed standard screwdrivers of smaller models are replaced by a 2 piece Bit-Kit. The Wave also incorporates a large bit driver that allows you to switch bits to customise the tool to your requirements.
The NEW Wave Plus features a newly designed set of pliers that includes removeable and replaceable 154cm wirecutters as requested by fans. It also comes with a new and improved sheath made from high quality nylon webbing and featuring a premium metal snap closure.
- All locking blades and tools: Every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place, providing extra safety.
- Lanyard ring: Attaches tool securely to a lanyard. Great for people who want to use their tool near water or on scaffolding
- Outside-accessible features: 4 of the 17 tools (2 knife blades, file, saw) can be accessed while the tool is folded or closed, for extra convenience.
- One-handed operable features: Every tool can be opened and operated with one hand, so you can keep your other hand free
- Made from stainless steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. Its strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Bit kit: #1-2 and Screwdriver 3/16", Phillips Eyeglass Screwdriver and Flat Tip