By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Made from 50% REPREVE® fabric with 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability. Magma lining, which retains your body warmth, reduces the need for bulky insulation. Critically taped seams, solvent free water repellency coating, and hem and cuff adjusts all work together to keep you warm and dry. Relaxed fit, with lift pass and zipped hand pockets as well as the incredibly handy, chest pouch pocket.
- Zipped Side Opening: Zipper located on the side to open the jacket
- Fixed Hood: Keep the heat in and the snow out with the fixed hood. Ergonomically shaped hood with built-in visor for maximum storm coverage
- Hood Adjustment: Pull tab elastic located in the front of the jacket to cinge or loosen the hood. This lets you protect your head area in stormy and windy conditions
- Back Hood Adjustment: Adjust the hood with the adjuster located on the back of the hood. This lets you protect your head area in stormy and windy conditions.
- Front Flap Pocket: Pocket with a weather protector located at the front of the jacket
- Chin Protector: A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash
- Storm Placket: Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket
- Inner Storm Gusset: Fabric panel located inside of the front half zip to protect against cold and windy weather
- Pant Connector System: The connector system is located at the bottom of the jacket. This lets you connect your snow pants to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides
- Cuff Adjuster: Adjustable cuff with extra elastic and velcro closure to adjust the cuff opening to a snug fit for stormy days or more open for the sunny and warmer days
- Wrist Gaitor With Thumbhole: Keep the snow out of your sleeves and your wrists. A stretchy piece of fabric at the end of the arm cuff which you can put your hands in to stop snow going down your sleeve. The thumbholes keep palms warmer too
- Lift Pass Pocket: Keep your lift pass safely in its (zippered) pocket. The pocket is always positioned on your left underarm to scan your lift pass with ease at the automatic access control gates
- Fixed Snow Gaitor: The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in
- Bottom Hem Adjustment System: This jacket can be tightened at the bottom with a pull string inserted in the bottom hem
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen