If you’re looking for an all-purpose waterproof cycling jacket for unexpected weather changes, the Polaris Aqualite Extreme is for you. Fully waterproof, breathable and lightweight this jacket has the three key ingredients for a cycling jacket.
The full length front zip is waterproof with taped seams and a storm flap (and zip garage). The same is true of the high chest pocket which comes with a useful media port to thread your headphones through.
Polaris has designed the Aqualite Extreme Waterproof Jacket for cyclists with the long tail cut - to protect your back from spray. The cuffs are elasticated and drawcords on the hem and collar allow you to adjust the jacket to your preference.
When the weather settles, you can roll the whole jacket up into the small mesh pocket found on the left sleeve of the jacket. This easily fits into your back pocket or saddle bag, until you need it againFeatures:
- Lightweight & Waterproof with Fully Taped Seams & A Full Length Front Zip with a Storm Flap and Zip Garage
- Packs down into the Integral Mesh Stuff Pocket on the Sleeve
- Fully Adjustable fitting with Elasticated Cuffs & Hem
- integral stuff sack that the jacket will pack into and a mesh pocket on the sleeve for the stuff sack or other small items.
- Two way stretch outer fabric and high spec inner membrane
- Waterproof to 5000mm
- Breathable to 3000gsm