This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
Equipped To Handle Anything — Embrace Paved Roads, Paths And Dirt Trails With Confidence And Style
Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together. Bliss delivers front suspension and 27.5-inch wheels, while offering 26-inch wheels in smaller sizes, for stability with great traction from wider tires. A lightweight ALUXX frame with a relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle. The road inspiration offers a lightweight design and pedaling efficiency. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into a capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
With Liv’s Purpose Driven Design, relaxed style and lightweight ALUXX frame, Bliss is ideal for city roads or around town trails.
The LivRight Sizing Philosophy ensures the best fit for women for a truly comfortable ride.
A front suspension fork, 26-inch or 27.5-inch wheel size, and disc brake option make for the perfect balance of capability and ease.
Why We Love It
It could be your first-time putting rubber to dirt or heading out in the neighbourhood for a light pedal — an introduction to the freedom of cycling shouldn’t equal a huge investment. A relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle wit
- Sizes: XS (26”) S (27.5”), M (27.5”)
- Colors: Black
- Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
- Fork: Suntour XCT HLO w/lockout, 100 mm travel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Alloy, low-rise, 31.8 mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 10 degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano M315, 16sp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M315
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Tektro HDM276 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDM276 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 12-32T, 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Crankset: Prowheel, 22-36T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed
- Rims: Giant alloy, disc
- Hubs: Alloy disc, 32H
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Giant Sport, 2.1”