This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
Hardtail Mountain Bike
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
Equipped to handle anything.
With a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame designed specifically for women, and 27.5 wheels that combine speed, efficiency and control, Tempt can guide you along dirt terrain. A 100 mm suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer added confidence and control. Tempt features all the latest mountain bike trends, with a shorter stem and longer top tube for extra stability and control, and tubeless tires for improved traction.
Why We Love It
Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take riders off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low stand over height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate manoeuvring around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles — Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
LIV 3F DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
- Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
- Fork: Suntour XCT HLO w/lockout, 100mm travel
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, trail rise, 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7 degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport alloy, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Liv Connect, Upright
- Pedals: MTB Caged, 9/16
- Shifters : Shimano Altus, 24sp
- Front: Derailleur Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Tektro HDM275 hydraulic, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDM275 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crankset: Prowheel Burner, 22-32-42T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed
- Rims: Giant alloy
- Hubs: Alloy disc, 32H
- Spokes Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon, 27.5x2.2’’
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.