This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be built by one of our qualified mechanics. This may mean it takes a little longer than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We wil let you know as soon as it is ready to collect!
This bike must be picked up from an approved store. Due to warranty regulations, Liv bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic - this is an international policy for Liv bikes
- Lightweight: ALUXX frame material and innovative fork design come together to keep her ride light and easy.
- Intuitive: Singlespeed drivetrain, coaster brake and smaller grip design let her learn to ride in a natural way.
- Safe: Easy balance tyres, training wheels and a low stand over height allow for safe manoeuvring.
- Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
- Fork: High-tensile steel, with safety end caps
- Handlebar: Kids, High rise w/integrated basket
- Stem: Steel quill
- Seatpost: Steel
- Saddle: Liv kids
- Pedals: Nylon platform
- Brakes Fr: Handbrake, Rr: Coaster
- Brake Levers: Kids alloy
- Crankset: Steel 1-piece, 28T
- Rims: Alloy