Performance and Versatility
The all-new SPX 12 DUAL WTR is a high-performance dual standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range. Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new SPX DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance. The SPX heelpiece combined with LOOK's reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry's strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control. Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- LOOK's SPX heel design offers 27mm of elastic travel for best-in-class shock absorption, confident retention, and a significant reduction in unwanted prerelease. An oversize heel pivot increases coupling strength (boot-binding interface) for more efficient power transmission.
- Available on LOOK PIVOT, SPX, and NX bindings, LOOK's DUAL Standard Concept offers compatibility with traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) and WTR (Walk to Ride) rockered soles with quick, easy boot type selection and a consistent natural ramp angle when moving between standards.
- Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
MULTI DIRECTIONNAL RELEASE
- LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- Traditional screw-mounted bindings are compatible with any "flat" alpine ski on the market.
FULL ACTION TOE
- Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180â?° multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.