Handle bars & Accessories
Available Online Only
Race Winning Components
The Renthal Fatbar has already gained cult status and is the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill race teams and athletes. Six World Championship gold medals have been won using the Fatbar, cementing it as one of the most successful race products of all time.
We designed the Fatbar 35 to be the ultimate combination of lightness, strength, and durability and to share the same flex characteristics and ride feel of the 31.8mm diameter Fatbar. The Fatbar 35 also offers the same wide choice of four different rise options, to suit every bike and rider.
- 7 Series Aluminium: The Renthal Fatbar is constructed from exclusive, high strength, 7 series aluminum. The material and specific heat treatment processes have been carefully selected to give the ultimate in strength and durability
- Hard Anodised: The Fatbar 35 features a hard anodizing surface treatment. This finish is far superior in abrasion resistance to standard anodizing, to keep your handlebar looking new.
- Width Marks: Laser marked width marks allow you to cut the bar accurately, to suit your riding style.
- Shot Peened: Millions of tiny steel shot are blasted at high velocity at the Fatbar 35, leaving a textured surface finish. This process vastly increases the fatigue life and hence durability of the handlebar.
- Positioning Grid: Laser marked onto the center of the handlebar, a detailed set-up grid ensures you can centralize the bar in the stem and set your preferred angle accurately.