Enhanced Aluminium™ : The ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability
- Race Weight: The all new Fatbar is at a lower weight of 315g. This has been achieved with more efficient use of material, removing any excess to reduce weight, whilst retaining the strength, durability and flex characteristics as the original Fatbar.
- Race Geometry: As well as reducing weight, width is also increased up to a full 800mm. The Fatbar features proven 7° back sweep / 5° up sweep combination and is available in 10, 20, 30 and 40mm rise options, to suit any bike and any rider preference.
- Race Winning: The Renthal Fatbar has already gained cult status, as the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill. Six World Championship gold medals have been won using the Fatbar, cementing it as one of the most successful race products of all time.
- 7 Series Aluminium: The Renthal Fatbar is constructed from exclusive, high strength, 7 series aluminium. The material and specific heat treatment processes have been carefully selected to give the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Shot Peened: Millions of tiny steel shot are blasted at high velocity at the Fatbar, leaving a textured surface finish. This process vastly increases the fatigue life and hence durability of the handlebar.
- Hard Anodised: The Fatbar features a hard anodising surface treatment. This finish is far superior in abrasion resistance to standard anodising, to keep your handlebar looking new.
- Positioning Grid: Laser marked onto the centre of the handlebar, a detailed set-up grid ensures you can centralise the bar in the stem and set your preferred angle accurately.
- Width Marks: Laser marked width marks allow you to cut the bar accurately, to suit your riding style.
- Permanent Graphics: Chemically applied and oven cured permanent graphics are super hard wearing and provide a subtle aesthetic look to coordinate with any bike.