Handle bars & Accessories
Available Online Only
Race Winning Components
The Renthal® Fatbar® Lite 35 is the ultimate lightweight, trail-proof aluminum handlebar. We designed and developed this handlebar to offer the ultimate combination of lightness, strength, and durability and to share the same flex characteristics and ride feel of the 31.8mm diameter Fatbar Lite.
Boasting a full 760mm width and an aluminum handlebar market leading weight of just 270g, the Fatbar Lite 35 is suited to a wide range of disciplines, from trail riding, right through to XC and Enduro racing.
- 7 Series Aluminium: The Renthal Fatbar Lite 35 is constructed from exclusive, high strength, 7 series aluminum. An optimized, taper wall tube is used to minimize weight, whilst maintaining maximum strength and durability.
- Shot Peened: Millions of tiny steel shot are blasted at high velocity at the Fatbar Lite 35, leaving a textured surface finish. This process vastly increases the fatigue life and hence durability of the handlebar.
- Hard Anodised: The Fatbar Lite 35 features a hard anodising surface treatment. This finish is far superior in abrasion resistance to standard anodising, to keep your handlebar looking new.
- Positioning Grid: Laser marked onto the centre of the handlebar, a detailed set-up grid ensures you can centralise the bar in the stem and set your preferred angle accurately.
- Width Marks:Laser marked width marks allow you to cut the bar accurately, to suit your riding style.
- Permanent Graphics: Chemically applied and oven cured permanent graphics are super hard wearing and provide a subtle aesthetic look to coordinate with any bike.
- Width: 760mm
- Backsweep: 7 degrees
- Upsweep: 5 degrees
- Rise: 20mm
- Weight: 270g