Designed by bode merrill and built for all environments, from Alaska lines to the park. Featuring the best innovative technologies for aggressive turns, pop, stability and lightning speed.
Quadralizer sidecut combines radial and elliptic lines that allows high speed carving and superior edge control in tight spots.
Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with popster's shaped core profile that is thins out under foot and thickens on both sides of your bindings then tapers again at tip and tail.
The ghost carbon beams are inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Flex: Responsive
- Shape: True Twin
- Profile: Quad Camber
- Sidecut: Quadralizer
- Construction: Ba Md, Ghost Carbon Beam & Popster
- Core Type: Ghost Green Core & Triax
- Suspension: Gunslinger Sidewalls
- Base Material: Area 51 & Sintered Eg
- Factory Finish: All Mountain Edge Bevel
- Specifics: 4x2 Inserts