Camping Tools & Accessories
Access, features and tips on over 400 walking tracks nationwide.
Following the success of 'Spot X Tramping NZ', Spot X has followed up with a similar style book on short NZ walks close to urban centres.
Compiled by Spot X in honour of the late Colin Moore who was nationally respected for his writing on adventures in the outdoors.
Photo-journalists Tony & Jenny Enderby have taken on the task of finishing this book. As keen walkers themselves they have an affinity for the outdoors and the information walkers are looking for.
- Over 400 walks from North Cape to Stewart Island featuring:
- 2 - 4 hour walks, maximum 6 hours.
- Requires regular walking shoes and sensible clothing.
- Topographic maps with elevation profiles.
- Rated for fitness, difficulty, time and length.
- Access, features and tips from the experts.
- Urban, beach, parks, reserves, lakes, islands, paths, walkways and tracks