We can deliver this bike to you! Home delivered bikes will be pre-checked and repacked. Some simple assembly will be needed.
The Torpedo7 Classique Retro bike is super stylish retro cruiser.
Laid back and easy going is the style of these bikes, take your time, enjoy the scenery and soak up the sun! Enjoy a casual ride along the waterfront or down to the shops.
With an easy to use 6 speed Shimano drivetrain you can take on hills with ease, a super comfortable sprung seat to soak up road vibrations, classic hi-rise handlebars for a comfortable, upright riding position. Hand-trigger brakes enable smooth, controlled stopping.
Colour co-ordinated chain guard and mud guards so skirts and dresses are well protected from the chain. Best of all the classy removable wicker style basket, is perfect for packing those essentials, for a picnic in the park.
- Classic Retro Styling
- 6 Speed full shimano shifting system
- Comfortable sprung seat
- Classic riser handlebars hand-trigger brakes
- Colour co-ordinated chain guard and Mudguards
- Removable Basket included
- 700c Wheels
- Frame: Steel 16" Small
- Fork: Steel
- Handlebar: Steel low rise, 25.4mm
- Stem: Alloy Quill
- Seat Post: Steel, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Sprung Comfort
- Shifter: Shimano TZ20-6R,THUMB TYPE,6SP
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ20
- Brakes: CBR-810A, ALLOY,CALIPER
- Brake Levers: MBL-210A, ALLOY SILVER
- Cassette: 6SP, 14--28T
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Crankset: STEEL,CP,L:170MM 44T Steel
- Bottom Bracket: CARTRIDGE
- Rims: ALLOY SINGLE WALL,700C, 14G, 36H
- Hubs: Steel, 36H
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tyres: 700X35C
- Extras: Kickstand, Basket
This bike is not intended for serious Off-Road Trail Riding.
THIS IS A PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED BICYCLE REQUIRING THE ATTACHMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PARTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS:
LIST OF COMPONENTS TO BE ASSEMBLED:
Front wheel, Handle bar/Stem assembly, Pedals, Seat/Seatpost assembly, Pad, Bell , Reflectors
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY:
Large Adjustable wrench, Small Adjustable wrench, Slip joint pliers, Flat head screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, Metric Allen keys
WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF A TORQUE WRENCH
IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE THIS BIKE ASSEMBLED BY A SKILLED BICYCLE MECHANIC
Sort by: Newest First