Kit them out with the right gear
The Torpedo7 Kepler II Junior Hiking Boot delivers outstanding comfort on and off the beaten track. With the combination of suede and polyester materials, we’ve designed an upper that is quick drying and reinforced with a waterproof and breathable membrane Lining.
Added support and durability is assured by the mid height lacing system, lower calf cuff, while the wide toe rand protects the boot and their toes from boulders, roots and debris.
- Polyester and Water-repellet Suede upper
- Waterproof membrane liner
- Strobel construction
- Solid PU outsole/Expanded PU midsole/PE insole
- Durable toe rand prevents abrasions
- Solid Lacing eryelets for secure fit
- Low calf for better flexibility and mobility