We can deliver this bike to you! Home delivered bikes will be pre-checked and repacked. Some simple assembly will be needed.
Here at Torpedo7, we have the solution! With the ergonomically designed Torpedo7 kid’s bike range; our bikes fit the rider better in all the right places for all the right reasons. All bikes have child specific frame geometry the rider sits deeper into the wheels. This makes the centre of gravity lower and the rider more stable; at the same time we have reduced rolling resistance by fitting tires with less aggressive tread pattern and aluminium wheels to further reduce the overall weight and improve control. The bike comes equipped with a full set of proportional components, including brakes that can be operated safely with small hands. Gear ratios are carefully selected to suit the age of the child.
The Torpedo7 Boys 18" bike offers an ergonomic design ensuring a great fit and superb handling; your child will have a light and easy bike to ride. With its taller, more efficient 18”wheel size to increase riding distances and carry momentum. Low-slung design and longer wheelbase allows for more knee clearance and stable, predictable handling inspiring your child to ride.
- Lightweight Alloy frame,
- Low centre of Gravity Design
- Taller, more efficient wheels and tyres
- Predictable handling
- Cross style tires for lower rolling resistance
- Soft TPR grips, ideal for small hands
- Ideal for ages 5-8 years
- Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Low centre of gravity 45cm
- Wheels: 18” Alloy rims
- Tyres: 18” Low profile, low resistance
- Hubs: Front- Alloy Quando, Rear- Coaster
- Brakes: Rear coaster, front calliper
- Fork: Alloy
- Saddle: Padded, Adjustable
- Seat Binder: Alloy Quick release
- Handlebars: Alloy, low rise
- Stem: Alloy, 4 bolt
- Grips: TPR soft touch
- Training wheels: Included
- Weight: 8.9kg
- Minimum Seat height: 525mm (Seat Post can be shortened to lower a further 40mm)
This bike is not intended for serious Off-Road Trail Riding.
THIS IS A PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED BICYCLE REQUIRING THE ATTACHMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PARTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS:
LIST OF COMPONENTS TO BE ASSEMBLED:
Front wheel, Handle bar/Stem assembly, Pedals, Seat/Seatpost assembly, Pad, Bell , Reflectors
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY:
Large Adjustable wrench, Small Adjustable wrench, Slip joint pliers, Flat head screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, Metric Allen keys
WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF A TORQUE WRENCH
IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE THIS BIKE ASSEMBLED BY A SKILLED BICYCLE MECHANIC
Sort by: Newest First