Vittoria Corsa G+ Clincher Road Tyre - 700x23c2 Reviews
Vittoria have pioneered a revolutionary G+ tyre range using the worlds most lightweight, durable and flexible material, graphene plus. With high elasticity, high mechanical resistance, an enormous surface area, and a high thermal conductivity Vittoria have changed the tyre industry standard.
The world’s best-known and most-used cotton tubular tyre is the best performance tyre: fast, flexible, reliable and proven by millions of race kilometres, evolved.
If the tyre is rolling straight, the rubber is at its hardest and offers low rolling resistance. If the rider breaks, accelerates or corners, the compounds soften and offer significantly more grip.
"In a sport where every second counts, the Corsa is my one and only choice for every race I do!" - Balazs Csoke (Pro Triathlete)
- The world’s best tyre
- 4 compounds for best speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- Kevlar® reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection
- Size: 700 x 23c
- ETRTO: 23-622
- ART Code: 111.3CS.00.23.411HD
- Weight: 205g (Approx.)
Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/1,000,000,000th of a meter). Vittoria uses Directa Plus Graphene called G+, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin.
- Enormous surface area: 1 gram = around 2,630 m2 that can facilitate any chemical process
- High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
- High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
- Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
- High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
- High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance