OneUp EDC Lite Plastics Kit
- 1x Inner Carrier
- 1x Outer Carrier (Black)
- 1x Flat-Head Bolt, M6x30
- 1x Socket-Head Bolt, M6x85 (installation)
Ensure Your Fork Is Compatible -Very Important
Incompatible forks: Giant Overdrive 2 Forks. Cannondale Lefty Forks. Carbon Steerers
Steerer Tube Inner Diameter
The inner diameter of your steerer tube must be at least 24.1mm. We are not currently aware of any tapered steerer tubes that do not meet this requirement. If fitting unsure, you can check this by inserting the tip of the tool sleeve into the steerer tube above the star nut BEFORE adjusting the star nut position.
Steerer Tube Length
- Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
- Fox (except Fox 38) = 190mm (7.5") min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen