Birkenstock has been a first choice in sandals for over 230 years, with an orthopaedic design to alleviate discomfort, stress, and fatigue that so many associate with walking. Through the use of natural materials such as jute, cork, leather, and natural latex, it's no wonder these go-tos are so popular.
- Footbed Edge - Deliberately elevated to protect ya digits
- Toe Grip - Guides the toes to promote a natural rolling movement when walking
- Suede Leather Lining - Absorbs moisture and keeps your feet at a healthy climate
- Inner and Outer Longitudinal-Arch Supports - Stabilizes the heel and provides optimum foot support
- Deep Heel Cup - Grasps the foot and maintains a comfortable heel profile
- EVA Outsole - Abrasion resistant and shock absorbing