This bike can be purchased online, but must be picked up from an approved store so it can be assembled by one of our qualified bike mechanics! We will work as quickly as possible, but it may take more than 1-2 days for your bike to be ready. We'll let you know when it is ready to be picked up.
This high-performance e-MTB is built to take you into the wild unknown to rip up and down whatever mountains you'll find.
Powerfly LT 9.7 is a carbon electric mountain bike with long-travel suspension and a high-end parts spec. The OCLV Carbon frame fully hides the battery for clean looks and protection on rugged trails.
It's right for you if...
Rugged terrain, wild trails, big adventures – this is the stuff that gets your heart racing. You're looking for an e-MTB with the major performance upgrade of a carbon frame, and you want a high-quality parts spec and suspension package to match.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that fully encases a long-range 500W battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 32 km/h and an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller. Plus, a 160 mm RockShox Yari RL fork, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line Comp 40 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub, a dropper post, 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain and 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
For all the performance advantages of Powerfly LT 9.7's trail-ready spec, it's the lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that sets it apart from all others. It's lighter, faster and has the good looks worthy of a trail bike of this calibre.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame with alloy stays make for a bike that's light and trail-tough, Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tyres are the perfect combination for traction, stability and capability on rough trails
- Dropper posts and 1x12 drivetrains are two of the best mountain bike innovations in recent years – this bike has both
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- Suspension Calculator: This suspension calculator will help you to optimise your suspension settings for your riding weight. Simply follow the steps in the video or listed below.
- Removable integrated battery: RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can be easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It’s the most convenient way to remove our battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
- ABP: Trek’s Patented Active Breaking Pivot allows your suspension to work freely whether you’re on the brakes or off. It’s smooth, controlled suspension that’s at its best all the time.
- Straight Shot with Knock Block: Trek’s all-new straight shot frame design featuring Knock block frame defence optimises stiffness-to-weight ratio for a more responsive ride.
- Bosch Performance: Bosh’s performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustain power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle.
- Bosch Purion Display: Bosch’s Purion Display features a fully functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
- Motor Armor: The unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
OCLV Mountain Carbon: Trek’s mountain-specific carbon fire is tougher carbon, with unique materials and lay-up p
*All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.*