Knee Braces & Guards
Constructed from an innovative advanced carbon polymer compound for improved strength and performance, the Bionic 10 Carbon Knee Brace helps reduce the risk and severity of injury by preventing excessive hypertension of the knee in an accident.
Thanks to innovative engineering the Fluid Tech is ultra-lightweight and offers a highly customizable and secure fit, while affording improved directional movement of the knee articulation while riding.
- Available in four sizes and featuring a lightweight hybrid frame construction of carbon composite cores over-injected with an advanced fibre reinforced polymer.
- The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
- The ergonomically sculptured knee cup is constructed from a triple segmented polymer for flexibility and adaptivity that is backed with light padding for highest comfort.
- Knee pivot system: new double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The innovative design and optimized material utilization of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces extremely lightweight while still providing higher structural strength and support.
- Extremely temperature resilient: knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Highly ventilated: channelled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable a high adjustability for best personal fitment.
- Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports rapid and effortless mounting.
- The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement. Two straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort.