Long dedicated to the cause of gravity riders everywhere, the Dakine Descent Shorts are born from Dakine employees' love for going fast and flying high. The first thing you'll notice about the Descent short is the burly, nylon-like fabric. More specifically, it's 600 Denier polyester, ultra-tough stuff that can take a fall or two or twenty and come clean with a mere brush of the hand.
Dakine also uses reinforced stitching through key areas, so you won't be explaining any wardrobe malfunctions to angry parents, frightened children, or the police after your next ride. The 4-way stretch gusseted crotch and custom ratcheting waist adjustment give you the fit and freedom you need, and special patterning at the knees is designed to fit over your pads.
- Ratcheting waist adjustment
- Patterning at knees designed to fit over pads
- Low profile zippered side pocket
- Shell: 600 Denier polyester for durability and protection with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating
- 4 way stretch rib knit crotch gusset and rear yoke panel
- Lining: 120g 100% Vented polyester mesh