Lowrance has been an industry leader in marine electronics since they were created in 1957. Whether its depth, navigation or fish finders Lowrance are a tried, tested and respected company.
The Lowrance Elite4 comes as a dual system which works as both a Fishfinder and Chartplotter. With its full colour screen and Dual frequency Sonar you can be sure you will be able to put yourself on the right spot time and time again.
The fish finder works with a colour coding system which easily separates the structure from the bottom. making it easier to differentiate between structures and target species.
Trackback enables you to look back over up to a foot of sonar reading to retrace your steps to mark good contours, holes etc.
This model includes the Navionics Gold SD card which offers highly detailed chart maps of NZ waters, These are critical for accurate chartplotting and are valued at around $400.
Our Lowrance products are locally sourced and have all the features that you will need in Australasia and are backed up by full local servicing and warranty.
- Micro SD Card Slot- for adding maps
- 1Hz GPS
- DSC VHF compatible
- Dual Frequency Sonar 83/200KHZ operation offering 120 degrees of coverage.
- Quick release tilt and swivel bracket
- New Bright display
- Includes built in Basemap
- Quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
- High sensitivity internal GPS Trackback feature displays up to 1 foot of sonar display
- Includes low profile transom mount with built in temp sensor and a trolling motor mount option
- Dimensions 140mm x 90mm, 75mm x 60mm Screen
- Power- 12V DC
- Voltage- 10-17vDC
- transmit power 262 watts RMS; 2,100 Watts peak to peak
- Transducer frequency- 83/200kHz
- Max Speed-70mph
- Max Depth- 1000ft/305m
- Shared devices supported- VHF through NMEA0183 output
- Built-in memory allows for up to 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes/100 waypoints per route and 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail.