Women know exactly what they want and what they need — like the Cochise 85 W for lighter freeriders.
With a women-specific anatomy, it has a lightweight shell and motion range of 42° in hike mode. This makes the short hike or skin up to your next powder run an easy undertaking. The 4-buckle construction and flex rating of 85 give it impressive performance on the downhill. The shell also offers numerous fit solutions for personalized customizability. The merino toe box is a real bonus, keeping your toes cozy on the iciest of days.
Gripwalk compatible rubber soles
Compatible with rubber gripwalk soles which offer great grip and easy walking.
The liners in the women's cochise models feature merino wool, a material that wick moisture and provides warmth.
Mobility cuff with a metal-to-metal connection and the s.a.s. (self adjusting system) offers 42° range of motion. The s.a.s. Automatically reduces any kind of play. The result is great up-hill mobility with solid downhill performance.
Power light design
A bi-injected polyether frame material that is 2.5 times stiffer and 30% thinner than the conventional boot material. Reduces weight while providing a platform and frame for increased performance.
Aqua stop water protection
- Water protection system featuring bi-injected
- The c.a.s. Boot board is customizable as well. The 1.5mm dimples on the boot board provide a grinding guide.
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- easier and faster thermo-forming
- easy customization
- Shell customization
- Punching (increase volume)
- polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
- Grinding (increase volume)
- the shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
- Sizes: 22.5-27.5 (1/2 Sizes Only)
- Shell: C.A.S Bi-Injected Polyether/PU Shell
- Cuff: Specific W Profile/ Bi-Injected Tria 3.0 Cuff
- Liner: Ultrafit W Liner
- Key Technology: Self Adjusting Mobility Cuff with 42-Degree Rang of Motion