Renthal Push-On grips are available in a range of advanced synthetic rubber compounds, to give you the optimum combination of tackiness, shock absorption and durability to suit every riding condition and individual style.
The dual stage pattern has been chosen to offer maximum grip performance while still retaining rider feel.
- 5 Compounds: You choose tyres based on performance characteristics. Why should your main point of contact with the bike be different? That’s why we offer 5 compounds to match your preferred requirements.
- UltraTacky™ Option: Renthal's unique and exclusive Ultra Tacky™ compound constantly produces and renews a sticky surface coating. The resulting adhesive grip surface massively increases control and reduces fatigue.
- Kevlar Option: Our Kevlar® brand resin compound is our ultimate grip. It offers the ultimate combination of shock absorption, tacky feel and extended durability.
- Grip Wire Grooves: Grooves in both ends of the grip allow the use of motocross style grip-wire, for increased long lasting security in wet conditions.
- Dual Stage Pattern: The main body of the grip features a diamond knurl pattern, for traction and comfort. The end of the grip has a block pattern to increase durability in this high wear area.