SKINS Essentials Active Compression Socks are where function and performance meet ultimate comfort.
Using a mix of high-tech fabrics and SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression technology, the Essentials Active Compression Socks are designed to protect your feet and stabilise your calves to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
Engineered Gradient Compression
- Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- SKINS sock sizing system takes into account your calf circumference, because you only get the full benefits of engineered gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly around your calf muscle. The anatomic left and right construction also gives a comfortable fit around your foot
- SKINS socks are constructed from a special anti-chafing yarn reduces heat, moisture, friction and the risk of blisters
- Fibre content: 91% Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 2% Copper