By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
- Downhill performance: Shift's long toe-wings absorb maximum shock, with 47mm of elastic travel, while delivering improved energy transfer and efficiency.
- Touring capability: SHIFT offers a PIN toe design and full heel rotation for efficient touring. A convenient switch between ski and tour modes make it easy to get to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a new material, Carbon-infused PA, combined with aluminium and steel, S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is light yet strong, at 1.7kg / pair.
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon-infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- Adjustment range: 30 mm
- Adjustment range: 3.75 US sizes
- Din Scale: 6-13
- Height: 30
- Skier weight: 66-125 kg
- Skier weight: 145-275 lbs
- Weight: 885 in g / 1/2 pair
- Techno: MNC - Multi Norm Certified
- Franchise: SHIFT
- Norm: MNC
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen