By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock. We expect the product to arrive on 11 Jul 2022.
Lightweight true twin performance tuned to the ride-everything style of top pros like Mark McMorris.
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the men's Burton Process Snowboard is Mark McMorris' pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. Featuring PurePop camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it. The Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of PurePop camber.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox; Frostbite edges; Super Sap® epoxy; Pro-Tip; Infinite Ride; Scoop
|Length||Nose Length||Running Length||Tail Length||Overall Length||Effective Edge||Nose Width||Front Ref Width||Waist Width||Rear Ref Width||Tail Width|
|Length||Taper||Side Cut||Radius||Bend||Stance Width||Stance Setback||Binding Size||Mounting|
|Ability||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced|
|Try Before You Buy||Queenstown, Taupo|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen