By adding the product to your wishlist & loginig in you will be notified by email when the product arrives in stock.
Finely tuned and tested in Jackson Hole, the T. Rice Pro can be seen doing everything in the world of snowboarding; X Games, video parts, freeride competitions, big mountains, and park laps, proving this to be one of the most versatile and best performing boards ever made. The T. Rice Pro will help you push yourself past your limits, but still be fun and playful enough to not wear you down and be able to use it every day you are out riding.
- Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
- Camber Type: C2
- The favourite camber of Travis Rice. Mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
- Flex: 6.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Twin
- This twin shape is the same tip to tail, and can perform just as well in switch as it does regular.
- Core: HP - Horsepower
- Lighter, environmentally nicer, smoother. Combines 60% Aspen and 40% Paulownia woods with Triax, Biax, and Basalt alloy glass for a super smooth and damp ride with lighter weight.
- Base: Eco Sublimated Sintered
- Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention, plus a bit of extra environmental care.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
|Size||Contact length||Side cut||Nose width||Waist width||Tail width||Stance min-max/boc||Flex range 1=soft 10=firm||Board category||Contour||Weight range (lbs)|
|152||119||8.1||29.8||25.5||29.8||20.25"-25" / 0"||6.5||True Twin||C2||110+|
|157||121||8.2||30.1||25.8||30.1||20.25"-25" / 0"||7||True Twin||C2||120+|
|157W||121||8.2||30.5||26.3||30.5||20.25"-25" / 0"||7||True Twin||C2||125+|
|161||124.5||8.4||30.4||26||30.4||20.25"-25" / 0"||7||True Twin||C2||130+|
|Try Before You Buy||Queenstown, Taupo|
Write a review
Add Torpedo7 to your Home Screen